Friday, March 8, 2019

Nickisha Yearwood Leatham Church 102 Testimony


My experience of being a member of church 102 class has been amazing, this class took me step by step in teaching me things I never knew about my church such as; what the abbreviation PAWI represents, members of PAWI and how long we have been in existence.

Church 102 assisted me in knowing my leaders – Bishops/General executive, Pastors, churches, and Districts both in Dominica and all PAWI residing islands. Church 102 teaches us the PAWI statement of faith and what we believe in as a PAWI church and followers of Jesus Christ.

They also teach us how to become members of this assembly and how our membership can be terminated but most importantly, how to be born again as a Christian and live our life for the sweetest name I know; the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the beginning and the end, King Jesus.

Lastly, I have to say that this church taught me to become more humble as an individual and kind and loving in a class of Christians. It was a group of love and laughter. I recommend class 102 to you and everyone who seeks for information, looking for answers on all what PAWI is about and what the church believes and stands for. I can guarantee step by step has fulfilling information which will help with your growth as a vessel of God, church belonging and ministry leadership.

Written by Nickisha Yearwood Leatham
Morne Prosper Pentecostal Church | Morne Prosper | Dominica | West Indies | themppcdm@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment here.