Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Shermica Dejean Church 102 Testimony

The Church 102 - Membership Orientation class learning experience was indeed one to remember. I can surely say that my knowledge has increased and been enriched having learnt about PAWI, the denomination I have recently partnered with as a result of my fairly new marriage, for the advancement of God's kingdom on earth.

The class was administered by Minister Jennifer C. Valerie whose approach was very thorough with questions welcomed at regular intervals and answers were never lacking. Frequent pop questions also kept us alert throughout the class. Interaction between students and Minister Valarie was rich and engaging and we had a great time among ourselves while doing so.

PAWI's Vision, Mission, Purpose, Statements of Faith, History, Leadership structure, Departments and Districts were some of the major areas covered in the class. This helped me to better appreciate the magnitude and impact of the local assembly when united together as one force across territorial borders to further God's purpose on earth.

I am grateful to be a part of this great work of reaching out and showing forth the glory of God to nations, all through the power of the Holy Spirit. I highly recommend this class for members of the faith who fellowship with PAWI for their personal enrichment and appreciation of the the wider scope of the work that they are aligned with.

I can proudly say Church 102 class has had a great impact on my mindset, growth and will help me to become a more knowledgeable and productive member of my church family. 

Written by Shermica Dejean.

Morne Prosper Pentecostal Church | Morne Prosper | Dominica | West Indies | themppcdm@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment here.